When you shop at or donate to Union Gospel Mission’s thrift store, not only will you get great bargains, but also help people change their lives.
The thrift store is the work therapy location for the men and women of the LifeChange recovery community. At the store, men and women fill the roles of cashier, dockworker, clothing sorter and other positions. Each resident learns valuable work and life skills. The residents also cover part of the cost of their recovery. The revenue generated by the store supports the LifeChange recovery program.
Union Gospel Mission seeks gently used and re-sellable furniture, appliances, clothing and more. We can pick up your items for free. Before calling to schedule your pick-up, please review our donation guidelines below.
Union Gospel Mission Thrift Store
11611 SW Pacific Highway
Tigard, OR 97223
Tue, Fri, Sat: 10 am – 7 pm
Wed and Thur: 10 am – 5:30 pm
Closed Monday and Sunday
- Clean clothing & linen
- Small home appliances: working
- Limited household furniture: must be in good condition (subject to store capacity)
- Televisions: no older than 5 years
- Miscellaneous items: tools, musical instruments, knick-knacks, books, artwork, computers, clean area rugs, dishes, pots/pans, antiques, jewelry
We do not accept
- Anything wet from rain/flood
- Box springs & mattresses
- Combustible fuel in any tank or container
- Building materials, includes paint/carpet remnants
- Children's/Infant safety seats, toys
- Large appliances: free-standing/built-ins
- Auto parts
- Entertainment centers, china hutches or similar large pieces of furniture
You may request a donation pick-up if you have large items or a large quantity of small items. Acceptance of any donation is at the discretion of our drivers and dock personnel.
Tuesday - Saturday: 10 am – 5 pm