2015: A Year-In-Review at UGM
Union Gospel Mission had a great year in 2015 serving many of Portland's homeless wether they needed food to fill their stomachs or clothes to keep them warm.
To give you an idea what the numbers were, here they are:
• Total meals served - 299,288 *Updated meal count for 2015: 300,049*
• Food boxes that were given - 2,384
• Gallons of coffee that were served - 4,170
• Beverages that were served - 77,169
• Snacks that were served - 157,659
• Clothing articles that were given - 11,807
• Easter meals that were served - 517
• Operation Overcoat meals that were served - 1,217
• Thanksgiving meals that were served - 1,300
• Christmas meals that were served - 712
In addition to all the homeless services that UGM provided, UGM had 70 LifeChange residents in the men and women's LifeChange community. Two of the women graduated from the LifeChange community and both attend Portland Community College and Warner Pacific College respectively.
The men's LifeChange community had six men graduate from the program. Two began helping the ministry team and one started working and attending Portland Community College.
The need in Portland constantly rises. Please consider DONATING and help the lives of the hungry and hurting.
Watch -- 2015: A Year-In-Review at UGM
[gap size="100px"] [share facebook="true" twitter="true" google_plus="true" linkedin="true" pinterest="true"]